Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Malaysian Ukulele Day

Is that day too historical? Siap ada 'Malaysian' kat depan, 'Day' kat belakang?
Have you ever heard of' 'Ukulele'?
Best sangat ke?

Intro: Ukulele tu macam guitar. Macam je! It only has 4 strings (G,C,E,A) and it comes with different sizes. Currently I am using the soprano size, but planning to buy a size bigger (concert). Bunyi dia comel, macam hang duduk tepi pantai tengok girl, b'skirt daun pokok pisang, dan kalung bunga di leher & kepala. *red sign* Stop your imagination please. haha

Anyways, Thousand of thanks to Mr. Bani Aiman Bani Roslan because he was the one who introduced this awesome instrument to me. He suggested me to throw away those awful feelings and boredom with this. Still, I put running at the first place no matter what. :) 


As you all know, early in the morning, i had running event in UM #LarianGemilangUM and it was awesome, I've improved in my timing :3 After receiving medals, i have to fetch friends of mine, Pseudofiziksis and Syahir from their college, and went back home to freshen up myself. Busuk kot! haruslah mandi sebelum pergi Rumah Titi for the Ukulele Day! :)


Bila sampai, semangat ni nak bawak Ukulele, huish, cuak gementar semua ada. Ended up, separuh jalan, patah balik kat kereta, hantar ukulele dlm kereta. Segan nak bawak. Huish. Niat dah tukar. Niat hanya nak tgk orang main, and ape je ada kat situ. Tiba-tiba persepsi bertukar: Mesti bosan la. Kejap je kot kat sini. 

I called Sophie, but she went back already with her sister. I called Achenk and he was busy eating, busy here and there, cuz he was one of the AJK. Randomly, 3 of us went upstairs (Rumah titi is a bungalow owned by don't-know-who) and check it out the classes held by them. And owh, 'the watermelon guy' Nabil fikri was there engaging himself with the class. :) I met him during #KeretapiSarong around KL. Overall, I only know 4 of them. Super sad weyh! haha. So berdiam diri, and si fiziksis & syahir, tiba2 ternampak kawan dieorang, GP & popo and I heard that, @noamleth or his real name, Azri will be coming to join us. Ok, mamat tu , I met him for only once. haha

"Who the hell are you talking about, and calling out their names? We don't even know them!"

"ok, chill. Nanti gua tunjuk and beritahu siapakah alien-alien ini"    :3 Patience~!

Introduction section begun! Popo, GP and I talked a lot about anything and everything that crossed our mind. Borak dah macam kenal lama! That thing do happen always. Mulut kena ramah :) Before I reached Rumah Titi, we did talk about GP in the car because we had some discussion bout music and in a way, GP and I, we had things in common; 'As I lay Dying' and 'Asking Alexandria'. We like both. 



The whole bunch of UM people who came to this event and we manage to get to know each other.  Proven, making friends is easy! *saya model DR. Romzey*

GP, me & Syahir dok merempat while waiting for the class to end. We curi-curi belajar too! haha
The one who's playing with me, that's popo. Kami geng secina. Noamleth / Azri who was on the chair. 
Ahaa! Bersama blogger famous amos lagi kacak.  Dia kalau buat muka KPOP dia,  memang rasa nak bagi kaki atau penyepak. So, this is GP. Ignore my pose please, merepek je. Haha

To top it all, it was fun! even for a short time, we really had fun. Persepsi berubah semula dari bosan ke seronok. We almost perform for Open Mic, lagu Kluang Man (this reminds me of Nazirah Alia, (si kambing ekor kontot), tapi tak jadi, sebab kami baru beginner, so sangat segan berbanding dengan sifu-sifu yang lain. Boleh juga masuk si azwan the GP punya blog kalau tak de kerja nak baca-baca. Tak sangka kita tumpang famous dekat Azwan the GP's blog . Haha!

He's good in CSS, Programming semua. Azwan GP oii, saya sangat jealous tahu! pffft~!
challow betei vongos! out dulu! :3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

whoaaaa...that pic! i comel siot gigit jari! XDD

Unknown said...

and i'm not that good la..-_____-"
si syahir lagi powa

Daus said...

wah.. rugi x pg MUD...